Skip to content Skip to navigation
Resources and Information on COVID-19 Ask a Question

Transcripts for Study Abroad

At some point in the application process for their program, most students will need a official or unofficial transcript. National scholarships to study abroad such as the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship and the Boren Scholarship will require official transcripts while UCEAP scholarships may only require unofficial transcripts. If students need an:

For transcripts from another institution, try institution’s Office of the Registrar is the resource on transcript information.