Many students and their families want to attend commencement; it is important to many first-generation families and others. Spring 2016 commencement ceremonies will be May 14 and 15. What can you do if you do a program that ends after commencement? Find out below.
This list represents those programs that ended prior to spring 2015 commencement and might end prior to future commencement ceremonies:
- Argentina: Intensive Spanish Language, Univ. Torcuato di Tella
- Barbados: Univ. of the West Indies
- Canada: McGill Univ.
- France: French & European Politics, Science Po Lyon
- France: University of Lyon 3: Coursework in English
- Germany: European Studies, Free Univ. Berlin (BEST)
- Hong Kong: Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong
- Ireland: Irish Parliament Internship
- Ireland: National Univ. of Ireland, Galway
- Ireland: Univ. College Cork
- Italy: Language & Culture: UC Florence
- Italy: Rome through the Ages
- Jordan: Advanced Arabic Language
- Jordan: Arabic Language & Culture
- Jordan: Diplomacy & Policy Studies
- Netherlands: Univ. College, Utrecht
- Singapore: National Univ. of Singapore (NUS)
- Spain: Carlos III Univ: Hispanic Studies
- Choose a later commencement ceremony (i.e. one year later), or
- Purchase additional roundtrip airfare to return for commencement weekend (make sure to discuss this with a study abroad advisor first).
What is most important is to select a program that meets your academic needs.