- Early deadline: Dec. 7, 2017 for select programs
- Main deadline: Jan. 25, 2018 for remaining programs
- Extensions: Dec 15, 2017 – Apr 12, 2018
- Deadline: April 19, 2018 for all programs
- ARGENTINA - Spanish Intensive Language, Torcuato Di Tella Univ.
- BOTSWANA - Univ. of Botswana
- GHANA - Summer in Ghana, Univ. of Ghana
- GHANA - Univ. of Ghana
- GHANA - West African Dance Abroad
- INDIA - International Summer School, New Delhi
- INDIA - Semester in Mumbai with Internship
- KOREA - International Summer School, Yonsei Univ.
- KOREA - Yonsei Univ.
- SENEGAL - African & Development Studies, Dakar
- SOUTH AFRICA - Univ. of Cape Town
- ISRAEL - Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev
- ISRAEL - Summer, Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem
- ISRAEL - The Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem
- ITALY - Made in Italy: Language, Culture, Food and Business, Florence (Semester)
- ITALY - Rome Through the Ages, UC Center Rome
- ITALY - Univ. of Bologna
UCEAP 2017-18 includes the following terms:
- Summer 2017
- Fall 2017
- Academic year 2017-18
- Spring (or winter or winter + spring) 2018
- Calendar year 2018
- Early deadline: Dec. 1, 2016 for select programs
- Main deadline: Jan. 26, 2017 for remaining programs
- Extensions: [all past due]
- Canada deadline: April 6, 2017
- Main deadline: April 20, 2017 for remaining programs
- Extensions by country or extensions by date:
- Other extensions granted on program-by-program basis (Extension Request Form)
* UCEAP deadlines subject to change
The deadline to apply for UC Summer Abroad with UC Davis, UCLA or another campus is set by the campus administering the program. UC Merced students should notify their study abroad advisor no later March 1 of their participation and review financial aid requirements for summer.
IOP deadlines are fixed for UC Merced for financial and review purposes. Students should inquire with the study abroad provider for details on their deadlines for application. UC Merced requires students to file IOP paperwork by the following deadlines:
- Feb. 21 for summer-start programs
- May 7 for fall-start programs
- Sept. 7 for spring-start programs
If the deadline falls on a weekend, the deadline will be the following working day.